Tuesday 31 May 2011

First donation made for Japan Tsunami Relief

Hello, everyone

As promised, I'm making this open. I've sold 116 books in March and received £35 for it. Amazon only paid for the UK sales (100) as there's a limit of £10 in order to send out a cheque. I believe I'll get one next month.

My chosen charities are British Red Cross where you donate directly for the cause. I've put £5 on top so each charity gets £20. I have ticked the gift aid button and will now have to find out what it is for haha.

 


I've also donated £20 to Doctors Without Borders and ticked the mental health issues box. I find this is something very important. Unfortunately, it's not possible to instruct you want it to be donated to Japan, but they're doing a fab job and I'm sure they're using the money wisely.


click picture to see original size

I'll do another donation next month, and in July another one. Thank you everyone who made this happen. You guys rock! Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment