Monday 9 August 2010

My new book

It's different to what I've done beforehand. As I like a challenge I'm trying to push myself a little further and test the waters of the literary fiction-genre. It's partly autobiographic, though and I love it. Though it takes me much longer to write it, it's an experience I wouldn't want to miss. I'm still at the beginning, being about 9.300 words in, and it's a long way to the 70k-mark I set myself.

Another aspect of this book is that I don't share it online on writer's platforms. I have given some excerpts to trusted people who said they were transfixed by the staccato-style and a close friend of mine who is also a published author offered to edit the book once it's finished.

If you'd like to see more of my writing in general: I've added another short story 'Lovers'. Go and have a read. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment